My First FOTD....Bare with me....

BinkysBaby

Hey guys and gals!!! This is my first FOTD and I know the pics don't look great but I'll learn how to use my camera and pic software to make the pics look better. Here's a quick list of what I used...

Face:
Becca Mattifying Primer
Becca Stick Foundation (Chestnut)
Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder (Cardamom)
MAC Blush (Twistpeach)

Eyes:
MAC Brow Pencil (Stud)
MAC Cream Colour Base (Dusk)
MAC e/s (Tempting)
MAC e/s (Cranberry)
MAC Liquid Eyeliner (Boot Black)
Maybelline Lash Stylist (Very Black)

Lips:
MAC Lip Glass (Oh Baby)

Here we go...

102_0544.JPG

102_0545.JPG

Suggestions (especially about how to clear pics up more than welcomed)

YvetteJeannine

Was it YOU that posted a while back (at least a coupla' months) asking about good foundation/concealer choices, and I (and a few others) recc'd the BECCA line?? IDK if it was you or not, but if it was, it's good to see you followed the advice, 'cause your skin looks GREAT!!!! You also have a beautiful smile. Isn't BECCA great!? They have a match for literally EVERY skintone!!!

Thanks for posting! Love to see more
smiles.gif

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Was it YOU that posted a while back (at least a coupla' months) asking about good foundation/concealer choices, and I (and a few others) recc'd the BECCA line?? IDK if it was you or not, but if it was, it's good to see you followed the advice, 'cause your skin looks GREAT!!!! You also have a beautiful smile. Isn't BECCA great!? They have a match for literally EVERY skintone!!!

Thanks for posting! Love to see more
smiles.gif

Ha, Ha, Ha....it wasn't me that asked about foundation/concealear (I've only been a member since last month but mayb it was me in spirit). So far, I absolutely love Becca. The foundation is great and I don't even use a concealer. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and the coverage with Becca is great. Do you use Becca?

Latest posts