My first post, my small collection

Pimptress

Hi everyone! I'll make my first (well, second) post a picture of my babiessssssss
smiles.gif

mac only...
mac.jpg

the others (a.k.a. 'oh shit, i forgot my traincase at nick's house' backup makeup)
othermakeup.jpg

where i keep it
makeupkept.JPG

It's growing, it's growing, ever so slightly
smiles.gif

PrettyPanda

Nice collection you have there. I see that you have a favorite certain color (1st pic, 2nd row of e/s)
winks.gif
What color is that?

Pimptress

It's Pink freeze, it was my favorite color when I first got into MAC last year (and the only color I had, really), now my favorite is Brill!!!

aziajs

Nice. I love those brushes at the bottom of the picture. I have never seen them before.

Pimptress

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Nice. I love those brushes at the bottom of the picture. I have never seen them before.

Bottom of the second picture? They are all clinique brushes if that's what you are talking about... the two lower ones were in sets I think and the one on top is sold there

Pimptress

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
lovely! Are the lipglasses from the holiday sets?

No... those are all lustreglasses! I hate lipglasses
ssad.gif
I'm one of those people who only likes the lustres (I think it's because of the brush).. except the bottommost one is Viva Glam V

Pimptress

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHannah
Where did you get that brush holder? It looks realy neat.

It was in the holiday collection last year... came with the brushes

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
It was in the holiday collection last year... came with the brushes

Is she referring to that set of brushes that comes in that awesome box in first pic, top left hand corner? Are they the holiday ones? Man, they look ace. I really ought to pay more attention to the holiday brush sets.

Great collection! Those traincases mean business!