My MAC Collection + Train Case!

haute_couture_yourself

This is my collection as of today, 08 May 2005.

makeuptraincase.jpg

makeuppalette01.jpg

makeuppalette02.jpg

makeuppalette03.jpg

makeuppalette04.jpg

makeuppalette05.jpg

makeupfluidliners.jpg

makeupeyes.jpg

makeuppaints.jpg

makeuplips.jpg

makeupblush.jpg

makeupface.jpg

makeupother.jpg

makeupbrushes01.jpg

pleasurekitten

I'm so jealous!! I wish my collection was that big. How do you girls afford it all? MAC is making me broke! Haha. I noticed you like light colors in lip glosses... maybe you go a little bolder with some bright reds or pinks?!
smiles.gif
That's what MAC is about, taking chances. LOVELY COLLECTION!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
I'm so jealous!! I wish my collection was that big. How do you girls afford it all? MAC is making me broke!

My collection grows with its years!
I didnt buy anything on one day...and I got a lot of stuff for my birthday or for christmas...

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
I'm so jealous!! I wish my collection was that big. How do you girls afford it all? MAC is making me broke! Haha. I noticed you like light colors in lip glosses... maybe you go a little bolder with some bright reds or pinks?!
smiles.gif
That's what MAC is about, taking chances. LOVELY COLLECTION!

when i had a job, i would blow my entire check on MAC. i used to spend upwards of $300 at a time. man, i miss that. but now i'm unemployed and buy what i can afford to at the time.
and yeah, i like the light colors. i've had a hard time finding bright lip colors that suit me...i have VERY pigmented lips and everything seems to turn out brighter than normal
smiles.gif

Lollie

That's a whole lot of MAC-stuff you owe! I would be ashamed to show mine... :)
Question: there are two eye shadows in picture eight (green-ish and purple-ish). They seem to be a bit larger than the other ones. Is that a special edition or something? Looks great...

Caitlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie
Question: there are two eye shadows in picture eight (green-ish and purple-ish). They seem to be a bit larger than the other ones. Is that a special edition or something?

Those look to me to be Creme Colour Bases (though someone please correct me if I'm wrong!)... Essentially they can be used like paints as a base to make other eyeshadow colors stronger.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie
Question: there are two eye shadows in picture eight (green-ish and purple-ish). They seem to be a bit larger than the other ones. Is that a special edition or something? Looks great...

That's Tres Teal and Whim. They are "mineralize" eyeshadows, and are baked instead of pressed with a domed shape to them. Yes, they were LE.

HTH

natalie75

Traincase

I had no idea MAC would be so addictive!
lol.gif
I've had to start a spreadsheet so I don't buy the same thing again. My darling husband bought me the MAC train case for my birthday!! Here's what I've collected so far, not including lipglass and lipstick;

Eyeshadow
Aria
Bamboo
Brule
Cork
Era
Folie
Grain
Haux
Honey Lust
Honesty
Jest