My mom is turning 60 !!! Makeover recs please!!

tiramisu

Hey Specktra-ettes!
type.gif

I would love some ideas for my mother's upcoming 60th birthday. She would fear going to a counter b/c she's a tad shy about things like that ... she is one of those ladies that only goes to a salon to get her hair done/set and is frugal about the rest, God love her!

Soooo... seeing as she loves to check out my MAC stash like a little girl while I am at work (she helps to watch my disabled son.. which is a huge task) I want to spoil her a bit without upsetting her (i.e. "this is too much!!" :confused: I want to make her over w/MAC!! When she's all dolled up, I am going to take her out on the town... she would love this.
smiles.gif
I want to give her all the MAC products I use...so it would be helpful if the shades can apply to everyday looks as well.

Please give me some recs on her m/u. Seeing as she is now "a senior" as she puts it...
smiles.gif
nothing really too frosty/shimmery will suffice.
I am thinking nude/more matte neutral e/s, soft glowy cheekhue, and pink-ish shade lips (she loves pink for her lips). I know for certain she does not particularly care for much e/s or too colorful shades on her eyes. She hates foundation but wears concealer and powder as needed (still has oily skin, but therefore, few wrinkles). She would easily be an NW15, blonde hair-now a tad grey and blue eyes!

Help me make my mommy's day. She is an awesome person and I love and respect her so much. 8)

saraa_b

Hey!

That sounds nice! I think your mom will love it
smiles.gif
I'm NW20 and I use MAC's Blushcreme in Uncommon... it's really easy to put on and it doesn't have a clownlike sort of color. And its very blendable! Your mom sounds very pretty! Like you said neutrals (my mom is in her early 50's and all she wears is neutrals and some greens), maybe make a custom quad for her? Just some ideas
smiles.gif

Good Luck!

Sara

Latest posts