my new tattoo :D

kimmy

i wrecked my car this morning...um...like did $4,000+ worth of damage to it. because i was trying to avoid hitting some woman that ran a red light and cut me off, i ended up with my car in a light pole. oh my! but on the up side..i got a new tattoo last night. so i want to show it off.
smiles.gif
i'm Gemini born on the cusp of Cancer, so i thought this was fitting. i'm so stoked, i designed it all by myself.
greengrin.gif

000_0008-1.jpg

this one you can look at at your own risk, there's a little bit of blood. nothing gross, but if you have a weak stomach you may not wanna see it.
winks.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

its awesome!! Did it hurt getting it in that location?

what a bummer that you wrecked your car! that SUCKS. Ive been in a big accident once, its not pleasant. but Hey at least you have a new awesome tattoo..

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
its awesome!! Did it hurt getting it in that location?

thanks.
smiles.gif
yeah, it did hurt getting it there...my other one is on the inside of my wrist and it didn't hurt AT ALL, but the guy who did this new one had kind of a heavy hand too..so i don't know if it was the location or the heavy hand. but it kinda hurt haha.
tong.gif

Bernadette

Wow, I'm glad you're okay. Did the woman that ran the light stop? Is she responsible for any of the damages?

I think the combo of the two symbols is a really cool idea to represent your being born on the cusp
thmbup.gif

~LadyLocks~

Aww that sucks about your car, hopefully everything turns out ok. As for the tattoo, loveee it! It came out really nice!

kimmy

thank you ladies.
smiles.gif
since i didn't actually hit her, she can't be held responsible for any of the damages...it really sucks, but i guess like my mom said "no good deed goes unpunished" hah. we got the estimate for the damages from the body shop today, $4,264...so hopefully insurance will accept the estimate and get it fixed asap.
greengrin.gif

XsMom21

I hope everything works out ok with the insurance company! Dont' let them NOT give you your money! They can be VERY VERY devious.

Anyways, I LOVE the new Tat. I have one on my back that started to come up to there, it just barely hit the bone on the base of my neck, and THAT hurt! Kudos to you for being a tough broad. The design is great too!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I think the combo of the two symbols is a really cool idea to represent your being born on the cusp
thmbup.gif

iagree.gif
LOVE the tattoo. & sorry to hear about the car accident.
ssad.gif
th_hug.gif

ilovexnerdsx

ive already said this on myspace, but that tattoo is just SO freakin fierce
greengrin.gif

i didnt know about the accident until i read this. im so so so so so glad you're okay.
th_hug.gif

medusalox

Ahhh! I love that! I'm a Gemini myself, and I've been debating getting the symbol for Gemini on my neck! I had goosebumps when I saw yours!
greengrin.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I thought it said 69 at first... heh..

hahaha my dad had to look at it twice because he thought the same thing! thank you all <33

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
thats awesome.. i want more but my DH doesnt approve of the ones i want hehe!

Get em anyways =p Your body, not his.

kimmy

thanks ladies.
smiles.gif
we just went by the body shop to make sure everything got handled with insurance (they're paying for all of it, yay!) and here's what the door looks like after the accident:
l_c7250b7b99f19334ced2461864e83d6d.jpg

^ yeah that's the driver's side.
so...if you're ever looking for a really safe car, i can't suggest a better one than a Ford Focus.
winks.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
jawdrop.gif
oh my gosh! you weren't hurt at all i'm guessing? lol

surprisingly...no haha. i had a little bump on the side of my face where it met the pole, but that's IT. i got wayyy lucky. one of the witnesses was an off duty cop and he said that me not being hurt/killed was like a 1 in a million chance.