my new tattoo :D

Raerae

Hehe, glad your ok!

One of my friends had a focus and was ok in an accident as well. There fun little cars.

Chic 2k6

gorgeous tattoo
greengrin.gif

eeek at your car, glad you made it out safe. My mom used to work with Ford Focus, designing the navigation/controls system when Ford Focus started out
greengrin.gif

kimmy

thank you my gallies. :loveya:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
My mom used to work with Ford Focus, designing the navigation/controls system when Ford Focus started out
greengrin.gif

omg! tell your mom she rules hahaha! i ADORE that car!

JunkaLunk

aaah very cool. I'm a gemini too and I plan on getting the twins tatted at some point. Wether people beleive it or not, the zodiac is so true. I read the personality traits and what not and it really is me.

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
thanks ladies.
smiles.gif
we just went by the body shop to make sure everything got handled with insurance (they're paying for all of it, yay!) and here's what the door looks like after the accident:
l_c7250b7b99f19334ced2461864e83d6d.jpg

^ yeah that's the driver's side.
so...if you're ever looking for a really safe car, i can't suggest a better one than a Ford Focus.
winks.gif

speaking from experience,you might be way better off getting a new car.because if you decide later on to use this as a trade in or sell it you might run into a lot of problems. U could use the insurance $ for a down payment and have abetter and safer car becayse once the body has been damaged to such an extend, the whole structure is compramised and therefore might not be as reliable in case of an accident. I'm so glad that you are fine and i hope that your insurance won't increase your rates and won't be idiots ! good luck with this mess !
smiles.gif