*My new Tattoos*

KAIA

Hey! well here is me with my new tattoos, I just came from there, and I really like them a LOT so.. enjoy!

BEFORE:

Photo15.jpg

AFTER:

Photo12.jpg

the horse is actually from my fave album from all times "White Pony" by Deftones, and the SP in the heart stands for smashing pumpkins my fave band.
I love music, I cannot live without music, and this 2 bands are really special for me.
When the white pony came out, I was going through a rough time, and for some reason listening to them it would make me feel better, even now, every time I listen that album it makes me feel better, not down, and depressed....
Smashing Pumpkins, were the first band I ever like in my whole life, I was 10 or 11, when I heard 1979 and since then I love them!!they introduced me to music.

j_absinthe

I'm not really big into either band (I enjoy some of their stuff, but I'm def not as devoted as you are) but I can definently sympathize with wanting to mark yourself with something that pays tribute to bands that have really changed your life.

Jot

they are fab. i love the early smashing pumpkins stuff and your tattoo has just reminded me of when i was younger! guess thats the point!

Corvs Queen

Love, love, LOVE the Pumpkins tattoo!!! I met my hubby because of them. Anyways, that's Billy in my avatar. Solo tour, Köln Germany, 2005.

Oh! And I am sure you know my sig.
smiles.gif

Macnarsandlove

I LOVE UR TATOOS!! I just put "back to school" and "bullet w/butterfly wings" on my myspace a couple weeks ago. Thats so weird that I feel the same way.