Nailpolish

L0VELY

I'm looking for a beigey-pink, natural-looking opaque nailpolish. Something that would look nice with my NC30-35 coloring. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance
greengrin.gif

mistella

I have the perfect color!!! It's the perfect creamy pinky beige and you only need 1 coat and it's super opaque. I'm wearing this right now; I pretty much wear it everyday. I don't have the name right now but it's from ZOYA (get it at beauty supplies), around $4.99, but I'll get the name to you by Sunday. (im not @ home this wknd)

ledonatella

Zoya Jane, although it's less beige more pinky, but not a pink by any means, a sheer natural color, it sells like hotcakes at my salon

L0VELY

Are there any more? I'm curious about the Zoya one -- it's just that it'd be SO hard for me to find. None of the places that carry it are close to me.

So... anything similar to Zoya, I guess?

Katja

If they still carry it, Covergirl 3-in-1 'Sanddollar' or 'Mauvelicious' sounds perfect. I have both, but they are very similar, so now I only use Sanddollar. It's a beigey-pink w/ a little shimmer. And this is the best drugstore brand I have found, it stays on me for a week or so.
smiles.gif