Naked You!

REYNALD0C

Ok so! Today I got Naked You MSF! I need tips! & I have a couple questions.

Whats the best brush to use with it?

Wheres the best place to put it on my face, without it being all over my face?

What are some good application techniques?

PLEAAASE HELP! I dont wanna walk out my house looking like a dumb ass, because of Naked You!

lovemichelle

i def reccomend wetting the nbrush with something. i use fix + for that, but even water should work. i use the kohls skunk brush for applying it which is like the mac 187 brush. i apply a very small amount over my blush.. i also use the msf's as eyeshadows with the fix+.

jess98765

mine has very little silver veining in it- i guess i'm quite lucky with that, but i use the 187 stippling brush with it and it applies like a charm....

KJam

I would say the 187 is the best brush. For a more "finished" look, spritz the face with Fix+ after application.

You're too cute to look like a dumbass. Have fun with it - work it!

feebee

I use my #129 to apply Naked You and then #180 (buffer brush) to work it into my skin and it looks great!

asnbrb

i have just a generic blush brush, but when i use naked you, i blow on or tap the brush first. all the silver comes off easily.

User20

187 is hands down the best for MSFs, but as everyone has said 129 may be better for Naked You. I don't have the MSF personally, but because it's light you may want to consider it (because the brush is denser it will pick up more). BUT I believe that you can achieve the same effect with the 187, just by building up the color.

REYNALD0C

omg thank you guys! I learned soo much just reading this post and the other one! thanks very much! when I use the MSF i`ll make an MF0TD!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebee
I use my #129 to apply Naked You and then #180 (buffer brush) to work it into my skin and it looks great!

I do the same thing, only I use my BE Kabuki to buff it in. I got one with almost no silver veining in it so I got really lucky. Couldn't have gotten a better one if I'd picked it myself!
greengrin.gif

Looking forward to that FOTD REYNALDOC!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
haha in my avatar I have Naked You on top of Carmex on my lips!

That's so hot....I'll have to try it on the lips...heh, re-reading this post, if I didn't know we were talking about MSF it would sound obscene!
graucho.gif

REYNALD0C

MAN im kinda mad but its ok! Haha SO! I tried scraping off the silver veins, but I guess I was too.. iono and alot came off! I mean on some parts its down to the bottom of the pan! I`ll just get another one for back ups! hahahaha.

a914butterfly

i use the 187 stippling brush and highlight my checks like a blush or just mix it in with my blush. i also sometimes use as an eye shadow.

Latest posts