as_cute_as_pie

right so im ordering nars angelika off the net but p+p is £5
icon_eek.gif
so to balance it out a bit ive decided to order a eyeshadow
which ones are your favs? no pinks or browns please yuk
smiles.gif

p.s done a search but all returned was blushers

Arella

I have a small Nars eye collection, but most of them are pinks and browns, unfortunately. If you want cream eyeshadow, Lido is an awesome purpley colour and Klondike looks great on top. Himalayas is another white, great for brow bone highlighting or to layer on top or underneath of other shadows. The light denim-y blue in the Elsa duo is lovely, but the other half is pink so I don't know if you'd go for that, and I love the Tokyo duo but I guess you're not looking for neutrals. Ondine is great, too, but it's goldy brown so that'd be a no for you as well, I guess.

Eep, it seems I haven't been that much help. Hope you find something!

CaptainMac

If you like blues, Persepolis duo and South Pacific duo are nice. Speaking of blues and Nars, I also like to use El Dorado with blues--it's a gold cream formula that looks great blended out from blues, especially the South Pacific duo. Elsa duo is pretty as well, but not on me unfortunately. I also use Bombshell a lot, which is kind of a sheer platinum color.

Quiana

Nars Night Life

My vote is for the Nars Night Life Line. I have Night Clubbing (black/gold glitter) Night Porter, Night Fever and Night Flight. I forget which ones which for these but there is a deep blue glittery color, a deep green glittery color and a deep crimson glittery color. I am actually wearing the blue today as a smokey eye.

Latest posts