NARS Iconic Lip (July 29, 2019)

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS revamped their core line-up of lipsticks -- 72 shades in three formulas (matte, satin, and sheer). 12 of them -- corresponding with the 12 original lipstick shades launched in 1994 -- are in special red packaging.

elegant-one

A lot of them are calling my name but I don’t want to buy a lot of them. Help!

Same here. I have many in my Nordies cart. Crusing, Sexual Healing (eye roll) & Tolede, Instant Crush, Damage, Cool It, License To Love, that I can remember. I'm not sure about the ones I want because I don't want any frost to them. I bought 5 of the new MAC lipsticks which I really love & I just bought Chanel's Rose Nocturne.

Last edited:

fur4elise

This may help...Swatches by Sabrina ;)

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-1SWATCHES-miamar-orgasm-niagara-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-2SWATCHES-chelseagirls-dolcevita-1-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-3SWATCHES-sexshuffle-1-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-4SWATCHES-RAWLOVE-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-5SWATCHES-CORALS-licensetolove-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-6SWATCHES-DOMINATRIX-1440x576.jpg

NARS-LIPSTICK-new-shades-7SWATCHES-damage-candystripper-soultrain-1440x576.jpg

(thebeautylookbook)

Winthrop44

fur4elise fur4elise those are the ones that got me in trouble that I posted the link to above. :D So far I'm thinking about Pour Toujours, Tolede. Looking forward to Sabrina’s lip swatches. I like Cruising and Instant Crush in her arm swatches but don’t love the lip swatches on Nordstrom.
elegant-one elegant-one on Sephora's lip pics on different skin tones I think Sexual Healing looks like it might be frosty? Hard to tell though.

Last edited:

elegant-one

fur4elise fur4elise those are the ones that got me in trouble that I posted the link to above. :D So far I'm thinking about Pour Toujours, Tolede. Looking forward to Sabrina’s lip swatches. I like Cruising and Instant Crush in her arm swatches but don’t love the lip swatches on Nordstrom.
elegant-one elegant-one on Sephora's lip pics on different skin tones I think Sexual Healing looks like it might be frosty? Hard to tell though.
The lip swatches look weird on Nordies. Pour Toujours & Tolede look lovely. SH was the one I was thinking would be too frosty. Thanks

Kisha

Oh I'm excited. For a long time Fire Down Below was my signature red and I tried others but none of them look as good on with my skin as Fire Down Below.

Latest posts