nars multiple in portofino or MAC Bloomsberry Tiger Lily Duo?

tiramisu

what are you looking for, or to achieve?

I have bloomsberry/tiger lily duo and love the pink side, however, for fairer skins the bronzer side is a little too much bronze (as in looks orangey on my fair skin)--I have to blend/fade it out, then it looks pretty. A little goes a long way, so to speak. I don't have portofino, but isn't that really orangey pink?

Hawkeye

Dr_house- I know you are fairly new but I think it would be very helpful in your posts to others to put in your information rather than just putting the word "which". Few of us have seen your picture. Not everyone has had a chance to see it.

In your posts when asking for a recommendation it would be most helpful if you put in more descriptions rather than just one word. You will get more answers this way.

What is most helpful in posts especially in regards to eyeshadows etc- is putting things like: What you look like, what look you are wanting to achieve, what you are going to wear it to, what you like and what you don't like that you have tried and decided you hated.

Also- I am not sure if you have a MAC counter or whatever near where you live or a sephora or a department store but it is much better for you to go and look at each item and really look for yourself. The reason being is you can see what colors they are and just because someone on here loves something doesn't mean you will-though if you do not have a counter or department store anywhere near you I understand it is hard to do it blindly over the internet.

Also- I understand it can get tedius posting the amount of recs etc and also posting what you look like, what look you are going for, where you are planning to wear it to etc so maybe if you have multiple questions you can put it all in one post.
smiles.gif
I have seen many people on here do that and usually every question is very throughly answered.
smiles.gif

The reason I am mentioning all this is because I realize you do have a lot of questions but not many reply. The reason we don't is because we do have a lot of things to consider in order to reply and try to give you our opinion. But-like with makup shopping over the internet- it's very hard to do it without the needed information in order to help you.

When you put just one word like "which"- we're not sure how to respond because we know absolutely nothing about you or the situation!

So hopefully if you follow these tips- you will get a better response and a well formulated opinion from all the ladies on here.