Nars Orgasm question....

Iridescence

hey Ladies and gents!!

I purchased NARS Orgasm yesterday, It's my first blush and so far I love it. Now I have a question: I am prone to breaking out and I am using bare escentuals at the moment but it has only been one day. If I wear the blush without foundation will it break me out?? I know it has talc and a huge load of other chemicals in it....has anyone had an experience with breaking out??

thanks!

YvetteJeannine

Iridescence Wrote:
Quote:
I purchased NARS Orgasm yesterday, It's my first blush and so far I love it.

drinkup.gif
Awwww.....Your first 'Orgasm'....Congratuations!!!!

summer6310

I never break out with NARS blush even without foundation, but I did with MAC's bronzer with foundation.

YvetteJeannine

To answer your question: I have never experienced break-outs from using Blush alone w/o Foundation...I think you're going to find this to be a very individual thing. I guess the only way for you to know for sure is if you try it. I would wait until you have a day when you can stay home, and apply some "Orgasm" to only one side of your face...then wait. You will have your answer in a day or two. If it *does* end up breaking you out, it will suck; but at least it won't be both sides of your face...You will have to endure a week or two of less-than-perfect skin...but then you'll know, and you won't do it again
winks.gif

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luvmash*
Springsheen is fairly similar to Orgasm IMO.

is that Nars also? Or what line is that from?

thanks

Showgirl

Pure Luxe "nymph" is a loose mineral blush that's gorgeous, and is supposed to be a good dupe for "Orgasm"