NARS the Multiple

Hikaru-chan

I've been looking at these for a while but I'm unsure of which color to get, I'm a NW20 with green/blue eyes and blond hair. Also what kind of texture are they? Do they leave a greasy film on the skin or do they dry matte.

Onederland

Cream to Powder Finish.

For you, I'd reccommend Portifino (its like Orgasm in a cream form) or Riviera (true pink. not fuschia. not rose. just pink)

If you want a more TAN one go for South Beach.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewto...amp;highlight=

There's a topic that was started earlier about the Multiples. Please look back into older entries, before making new ones.

Please and Thank You!
smiles.gif

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Sorry about double posting.
What price do these retail in America?

$36

eyeshadowfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Cream to Powder Finish.

For you, I'd reccommend Portifino (its like Orgasm in a cream form) or Riviera (true pink. not fuschia. not rose. just pink)

PBI, but I've found Portofino to actually be closer in color to Torrid - that's on me anyways
smiles.gif

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshadowfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Cream to Powder Finish.

PBI, but I've found Portofino to actually be closer in color to Torrid - that's on me anyways
smiles.gif

Hmm probably, on me it kinda went on like orgasm. Then again, any peach/pink color hardly shows up on my anyways.

I liked Riviera though, it made me feel all girly.
smiles.gif

kare31

Depending on the MA I talk to, I'm either a NC or NW20, and Maui is the perfect multiple for me. It is a dusky rose color, with no shimmer. It is the perfect "flushed" look for my skin tone.

Hikaru-chan

I've ordered Portofino, Riviera and South Beach thanks to the recommendation from Onederland. Can't wait to try them out.

jpohrer

I am an NW20, too! I have Malibu. I use it in the summer to give me a just-been-in-the-sun glow!