Natural Glow?

freaksinunif0rm

This may be kind of similar to my other thread sooo....yeah.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any products (powders maybe?) that would keep my face matte-ish (but not matte matte!) while still having a natural glow? I have even toned skin and I don't wear foundation (studio tech makes me dark). I use the Sheer Loose Powder and it's just a bit too matte (it makes me look a tad dark)! Maybe I should just give up and not wear any face stuff XD.

Oh! and has anyone tried bare minerals multi-tasking minerals or Hyper Real SPF 15 ?

Thanks!

darkbeauty27

I don't know if you like lower end cosmetics but I really like the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. It makes my face matte enough but I still see my natural glow coming through. It also keeps your face looking grease-free for around 4-5 hours. I use the shade 004 Sandstorm. I am MAC NC 30 or 35, C4. Could also work for lighter skintones. I use a fluffy powder brush to apply.

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
I don't know if you like lower end cosmetics but I really like the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. It makes my face matte enough but I still see my natural glow coming through. It also keeps your face looking grease-free for around 4-5 hours. I use the shade 004 Sandstorm. I am MAC NC 30 or 35, C4. Could also work for lighter skintones. I use a fluffy powder brush to apply.

Actually, I used that before I started buying MAC products :]...but it seems to make my face kind of powdery :\

Hmm...I just pulled it out and if I use a brush, it looks fine.

But any more recs?

Jess-ee-ka

Hyper Real foundation is great for that glow and if you just pair it with some loose blot powder on the shiny areas you will have a nice glowy matte-ish complexion. I like a dewy look but don't like to look greasy so I usually mix a little strobe cream in with it too and then use the blot powder. I love the stuff!

claresauntie

Have you tried spraying Fix+ on your face after you're completely made up? That's how I finally achieved the glow I wanted. I am getting a little travel size spritzer from Target or somewhere this weekend, so I can decant some Fix+ into it for onthe go refreshing throughout the day!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts