natural msf

L0VELY

I was wondering if I should get either Medium or Medium Dark MSF...? I'm an NC30-35 in Select Cover Up :S... so I don't really know. I tried on Medium Dark.. and it blended in well with the rest of my skin. I'm just unsure about everything because I've read that others with colouring that's close to mine purchased Medium. Help..? :S

TIA

madkitty

definitely meddark - im nw25 and the med is too light and the meddark too dark so i have to mix the two LOL

medusalox

To echo, I'd go with medium dark. I'm an nw15-20, and I use medium. The natural msf shades seem to run light.

Queen Bee

I'm a NC35 and medium dark runs pretty dark on me. If your makeup eventually oxidises and turns darker, i think Medium would be better. The MA at one of the MAC counters tried medium dark on one side of my face and medium on the other side. Medium dark was too obviously dark and i could see too much of a contrast. HTH!

~Crystal~

If medium dark seems to blend in the best, I'd say go for it! I see a lot of others here are using medium even though they are nw15-20, and i'm nw20 but have to use light or mix a little bit of medium in! (Medium by itself is definately too dark!)
Whatever works best for you will be the right one, not what works best for others
smiles.gif