Need a natural coloured eyelid colour

Sushi_Flower

Right..please try to understand what i'm wanting to get as nobody seems to be able to help me not even the MAC SAa!

I want like a flesh coloured eyeshadow for my lids for a very natural but brightening of the eyelid look. I'm indian and NC43 with yellow undertones so recs for the usual flesh coloured shadows don't work for me. I almost want a pale yellow that looks natural and brightening on me but not yellow yellow!

Soba was too dull for me btw.

Beauty Marked!

I am NC 47 and love the following as a neutral for either lid or brow:
MAC
The Inventive eyes quad : Twillery, Velour and a light swipe of White Wheat *drool*
Romp, saddle, Tempting, Coco pigment, Sumptuous Olive, Arena, Paradisco and amberlights.

Stila

Summer (my absolute fav and trusted neutral), Jezabel, Oasis, and Barefoot

CARGO

St. Tropez, Cyprus, and Mojave (applied lightly)

NARS

Mogambo Duo, Faith. and Savage

Urban Decay

Half Baked *drool*

BECCA

Chintz

BLOOM

Olive

These are just a few of "my" favourite neutrals.
lol.gif
I hope this is of some help to you.

BM!
smiles.gif

Cyn

Baboom is pretty, it's my favorite for layering under my brown e/s! Maybe Satin Taupe for a brightening look, but it has a pinky-brown look to it? I love Tempting, especially for a sheer golden-brown look. I also like Flipside in the Diana 2 quad, it's one of my fave colors.

As for pigments, I like Tan (naturally).

I did a few looks on my Indian friend, and I noticed her eyes popped with Pickle, a green-yellow shade, so maybe a sheer application of Chartu paint/Lucky Jade s/s or Golden Olive pigment on the lid?

Sushi_Flower

Thankyou. I'll look into the recs, if not i think i'll venture into some other brands as i have been trying to find a suitable colour at Mac for awhile.

mspixieears

Might be a tad flashy, but Woodwinked? I'm a bit lighter (NW 20) and find this has too much 'pow' for my half-Indian mug. I'd also recommend Bamboom paint, and Naturalism if you could find it. It looks dark but on me appears like a darker, more solid version of my natural colour.

I think Stila may have quite a few decent e/s for you too; they seem to have the neutral marked cornered.