NEED COLOR ADVICE (long)

krushnrn

I am getting my MAC collection going and need 7 more e/s to complete my 15 e/s palette. I wear Studio Fix NW 25 foundation and have dark brown hair and blue eyes. I already have shroom, naked lunch, amber lights, star violet, trax, expensive pink, antiqued, and shadowy lady. From what I can tell from the website, these are the ones that I think I might want: Da Bling, Vapour, Twinks, Sable, Gleam, Hush, Idol Eyes, and Mulch.

Now for lips: All i have so far is Spice Lip pencil, clear lipglass, and Viva Glam V lipstick. I was thinking of ordering stripdown or creamola. For lipsticks, I was thinking of Bare Venus or C Thru Lipglass. Also looked at Coconutty, plastique, sequin, lame, fluid, and plum dandy.

Now for cheeks:
I have margin.

If you would like a pic of me to look at when making suggestions just message me. The closest MAC store is 2 1/2 hours away, so making it to talk to a MA is almost impossible, especially when working midnights. (I am a nurse.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hawkeye

if you like neutral lips i can tell you i dont think youll like coconutty. Its very dark and metallicy brown grey on my lips.

Sable, Mulch, and some color on your eyes? Definately look at paradisco and Motif
smiles.gif

Blush-Fleur Power it looks scary but it isn't

nphernetton

I am NW25 too, I have that nasty dirty dishwater shade of blonde for hair, so I normally dye it dark lol...

I love either using browns for my e/s, or going way off the wall and using like...star violet for a base shadow, lining with surreal then doing the inner corner with something equally as wild....

My favorite FAVORITE e/s is woodwinked. I use that stuff religiously, its the only one I replace constantly. For lips, my fave's are Babied, and Sexy Sweet (it was l/e so it may nto be around where you are anymore) I also like to mix Rose pigment with my Babied gloss to spice it up! Nymphette is also gorgeous.

Green Eyes

oranges and reds really make blue eyes stand out - i recommend orange tangent, coppering, motif, cranberry, nylon, paradisco or say yeah - hope that helps - i used orange tangent, coppering, and nylon the other day on a girl with blue eyes - and WOW - it looked fabulous - kinda like a sunset effect - magnificent