need Foundation recommendations

zippinlily

HI!
Much to my dismay, Clinique has quit making my favorite ever foundation: Gentle Light Makeup. It provided a very sheer, light coverage, a small amount of moisture and gave me a glow.

I only use it around my eyes, where my skin is relatively dry. Everything I try seems so heavy and gunky, or has a sun screen rolled in that entirely changes the consistency and makes it a coarser, product that accentuates lines around my eyes. I had great results applying a sunscreen, then waiting, then putting on the foundation. But that product is GONE, and I can find nothing remotely like it.
ssad.gif
Even the Clinique and Estee Lauder people shrugged and said, there's really nothing else like it. I am baffled about what to do. :confused: Any ideas? THANKS! ZL

giz2000

MAC's Select Tint will give you the same coverage as the Clinique...just add Strobe Cream underneath for the glow...

martygreene

The select tint might give enough glow, try it alone first. It does have some light refractive pigments in it.

Strobe cream is a light refractive moisturizer, also made by MAC.

zippinlily

Thank you so much! Going to their store this evening. Their giant pictures of the woman with the geisha-like make up have always scared me to death since I prefer a more natural look, but I am going to ignore the geisha lady and head on in there. ZL

Latest posts