Need Green eye look for semi-formal..plz help

jencurl

I am very makeup challenged and own no MAC green e/s. I'm wearing a chocolate brown dress and would love to do an greenish eye, but I'm not sure what greens would suit(I'm pale, cool toned, blue eyes). Could u help me pretty please. Need recs and what to put where. My eyes are smaller, so I tend to like lighter colors from lash to lid, but am open for anything.TIA!

YOOTOPiA

if you don't want such a vivid green you can try greens like velvet moss, greensmoke, fiction, femme noir or sumptuous olive (not all together hehe). those would be paired nicely with other browns/earthy tones.
if you want a brighter green there's juxt, swimming, humid. And silly goose or bitter for more yellow-y greens.

jencurl

Thank you! Definitely considering Sumptuous Olive. How would you wear this and with what? Also considering Fiction or greensmoke but they look awful similar

Ms. Z

sugg. for green

I'm not your color but I love to wear MAC Wishful or Swimming w/Prescriptives Forest e/s, Prescritives Chiffon under brow and the forest green (don't know the number or name of this color, its the matte one) Sephora eye liner & brown mascara.

YOOTOPiA

for a more earthy look i like sumptuous olive on the lid and up to the crease with woodwinked or mulch in the outer v with a cream/khaki highlighter. for a more green smoky you can replace the browns with femme noir.
one of my fav looks with sumptuos olive is with green gamin on the lid, sumptuous olive in the crease, femme noir on the outer v or just used as an eyeliner with olive groove as a highlighter. (although green gamin and olive groove are dc... you could try velvet moss to replace gg). sweet sage fluid line to line bottom lashes is a nice touch too.

Latest posts