Need Help Authenticating Emerald Green and Pastorale pigments

evangelz

Hi all, I bought a lot of 4 pigments from an ebay. 2 of the pigments were Emerald Green and Pastorale pigments which i already own..The one on the right belongs to me and the left is from ebay. please help me comment on whether the pigment is fake so I can file dispute with paypal. There are also no lines on the jar but I don't know how I can photograph that diference of the fake jars and my original jars. The faint horizontal lines when the light hits the jars of authentic mac pigments?

I left negative feedback for seller simply saying 2 were fake out of the 4. She retalliates by replying on the feedback page that I am a BIG liar. I am super bummed that I was just stating facts on the pigment not on her as a person but she has to reply about ME being a BIG LIAR? :(

e274b198_IMG_0332.jpg

angi

The pigments are fake, so you have every right to leave negative feedback as the product sold isn't what you got.

Clearly it's frustrating that she's decided to make an attack on your character, rather than sticking to the facts, but logically, that is the only choice she has. If she knows the items are fake she can't admit to it, and if she doesn't then she may perceive that she is only trying to protect her business.

Personally, if this were my situation I would file the claim with paypal, and if I was able to I would leave a response to the negative feedback on her feedback page stating that you are not lying, and that should any prospective bidders want more information, to send you a message via ebay.

zewzeq

Yes, they are very fake.. Shiny lids, Emerald green label is frosted, colors don't match. Which seller these came from? Please let us know so we can avoid.

LMD84

very fake indeed. the jars are horrid. i am so sorry that the seller responded like that to you :( i hope you file a paypal claim and get your money back.

Vixstar

Sorry to hear that they lashed out at you!

File your claim and get your money back, those are definitely fake. Do the jars feel as bad quality as they look, too?