need help choosing an e/s...

MsMishka

Tomorrow morning (around 10) I'm going to exchange my Greensmoke and Zoom Lash. More than likely, I'll get Fibre Rich and another e/s.

That's where I'm stuck- I looked @ Sushi Flower, Expensive Pink, and Creme de Violet today- and I'm not quite sure which to get - or if it should be one of those.

Here is a list of what I do have (and, btw, NC 30, light brwn eyes, light brown hair):
Amber Lights
Banshee
Beauty Marked
Black Tied
Brill
Brule
Crystal
D`Bohemia
Deep Truth
Gesso
Gleam
Goldbit
Greensmoke
Hipnotique
Honesty
Humid
Inventive
Limit
Little Minx
Lucky Green
Mystery
Mythology
Pickle
Prose and Fancy
Rule
Rummy
Saddle
Shimmermoss
Shroom
Tilt
Trax
Twillery
Velour
White Wheat
Woodwinked

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Michelle

Ada

Expensive Pink is a gorgeous and unique color and it's very smooth and pigmented. Sushi Flower, while I love the color, is not very pigmented-- it's really hard to get it to show up nice and bright. Creme de Violet.... I don't know, there's something I just really don't like about it. It doesn't know if it wants to be pink or purple. I never wear it-- it's hard for me to find ways to use it.

But Expensive Pink is one of my top 5 favorite MAC shadows (out of the 50 or so that I have)-- I really think it's a must have.

user4

im gonna go with everyone up there... i love expensive pink... it was one of my first e/s and i love it!!!