need help deciding

xiahe

one of my friends got me a $25 gift card to Dillard's for x-mas, and of course the Dillard's @ my mall has a MAC counter. so my problem is, what should i buy? my collection is so tiny and pathetic compared to everyone else's (i posted it a while back). here's what i currently have:

eyeshadow:
Parrot
Swish

Satellite Dreams
Beautiful Iris

paint:
Bare Canvas

fluidline:
Blacktrack

brushes:

here's a really bad pic of me (don't mind my horrible brows, UGH, and don't mind my bf, he's not very photogenic ^^
winks.gif

123590976_l.jpg

and another one:

295050933_l.jpg

p.s. i'm not tan anymore
cry.gif
....winter sucks. (and another note: i'm 18. i hate how everyone assumes i'm 16 or something less than that
angry.gif
)

any ideas? (yeah, i never wear powder or foundation, either...but sometimes i wonder if i should start wearing them... o_O)

thank you, ladies! ♥

Ms. Z

Check out the holiday sets or hold on to it until the Lingerie Collection release.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Check out the holiday sets or hold on to it until the Lingerie Collection release.

T___T all of the holiday sets @ my MAC counter are sold out with the exception of the trend eye palette and the olive lippie set. =/

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
do you want any lipglasses or just more eye stuff?

anything. any recommendations would be great. ^_^

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango88
Pigments - they are fab!

um, any specific ones?

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
um, any specific ones?

Check out Rose and Vanilla.. and the 2 new pigments that come out on Monday..Goldenaire and Lovely Lilly

libra14

Don't get any face stuff (foundation, etc...) your skin is too pretty the way it is. One of the msf's from Lingerie and a good brush for it would be something to consider. it will make your skin glow. Plus it'd be versatile. can be a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow....

p.s. you are really cute!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
Don't get any face stuff (foundation, etc...) your skin is too pretty the way it is. One of the msf's from Lingerie and a good brush for it would be something to consider. it will make your skin glow. Plus it'd be versatile. can be a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow....

p.s. you are really cute!

awww, thank you, dear!
smiles.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
wait, i have something to add.. fake lashes.. I really want some myself, lol.

lol fake lashes kinda scare me. i think they look fabulous - but i think it's just the whole process of applying them. it seems rather....difficult. o_O;

Latest posts