Need help overtweezed an eyebrow!

josan

:confused: I am new to Spektra and need some advice!I accidently overtweezed one of my eyebrows and have a small bald patch there now!I have tried eye brow gel and eye shadow that matches my eye brow color and there is still a patch there!What can I do to make it disappear (if anything)I know I am probably noticing it more than other people but its still annoying!Any advice is greatly appreciated!

shopgood

you can't really do anything but fill it in until it grows back.. i have a small patch on each eyebrow that never grows in for some reason.. i fill them in with matching eye shadow and it works for me.

asphyxiad0ll

I know there are certain products that promote hair growth in your eyebrows.. you can try googling for those, and I also found this article on a site that's specifically about maintaining your eyebrows that might be helpful: http://www.eyebrowz.com/creating.htm.

If not, just rock it like it's a new trend.
cutey.gif
I have a scar on my eyebrow from an eyebrow piercing that grew out [twice!], and the hair refuses to grow there either. When I lived in dorms in college, I had a guy friend who had the same scar, so when anybody asked we just told everyone we got in a knife fight with each other.. lol.

mzreyes

i love macs eyebrow pencils! you can draw really light thin lines so that your brows still look natural
smiles.gif

josan

Thanks for the advice ladies!I will check out the links and if it doesn't grow back I can deal with it but its blah right now!Thanks again!
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

I hear using rogain on a qtip and dabbing it on the spot works pretty well, also I fill my brows in with a pencil. but when your filling them in make sure you fill in the whole brow not just one spot or it will look random.

josan

Well I found an eyeliner pencil that is light enough to fill in my brow and it doesn't look SCARY!I may try Rogain and see what happens with it.Does anyone here know how skin safe Rogain is?(I mean its bad enough to have bald spot but I don't want to make things worse!)

maxcat

I'd just not touch it for now and use the pencil.... if it's the first time you yoinked them out then they'll probably come back. It will take up to six weeks for them to re-appear. In that time, I'd reccomend "cruising eyebrows" - if you see someone with good brows, chances are they get them done by a pro. Compliment them and ask them, if someone does them, who is it and where can you find them. Unless you are a paid professional you will, guaranteed, overtweeze one side.
Get professional help so that you only have to clean up serious strays. If you MUST do it yourself... take one hair out at a time, taking lots of time to step well back from the mirror and re-evaluate the situation. Three hairs is enough for a bald patch.