NEED help with colors to match ME plz help :)

MACreation

I really want some colors for lips and eyes

I will try my best to explain my coloring:

Medium/Olive/Beige skintone with a tan
Green eyes, with some brown on the inside
Dark Brown Hair

I am SO into neutrals/nudes, so any colors anyone can recommend to my coloring, i would greatly appreciate!! I love MAC but any high end brand would do

THANKS!!

fatally_yours

Wow, it sounds like we have almost the exact same look. *L* and the same problem. I think pink goes well with green eyes.. along with purple. But also, browns and golds too. I'm not sure if that helps. haha but i tried! Good luck.

Miss_MAC

I have the same color eyes/hair...try the new paints...i just got stuctured brown and it is gorgeous! there aresome really pretty gold ones too. Also here are some of my fave browns- Woodwinked, Sable, Romp, Twillery (in the new nat. eccentric palette...which would look lovely on u too!) Also try retrospeck, its a champagne-y color which would go with any of those brown colors.

ambidextrous

as for lips MAC Giddy lipstick has the same color as the lips of a friend... and I also think it could match your green eyes

MACreation

Sweet!! I'm so excited i recently am so in lvoe with neutral looks, thanks for your help!! Do patina, omega, and mulch seem like must haves?

MACgirl

you should try inventive eyes and free to be eyes pallets, they're LE right now with naturally eccentric so get them now, both pallets come with natural colors as well as a splah of color in each one.