Need help with e/s recommendations (pic inside)

~LadyLocks~

Hi all,

I'm in a wedding on June 3rd and I can't seen to figure out what color e/s would go good with it. The color of the dress is a light gold color with a ivory ribbon that goes along the waist line.

I've been playing around with some colors but non of them seem fit for a weeding. I need something soft and appropriate for the look but at the same time something that would be noticeable and hott!

Any suggestions? (M.A.C. colors preferred)

Thanks for the help!!
th_wink3.gif

This is what I look like if it helps =D

me.jpg

~LadyLocks~

I have Soft Brown, Mythology, Woodwinked, Antiqued, Vanilla, Black Tied, Espresso, and Nylon.

I'm planning on buying more colors of course ;P

Kat

I think all that Glitters and expensive pink would look lovely. All That Glitters on the lid, expensive pink in the crease and shroom to highlight. Both are VPs so you'll get that lovely sheen without looking too glittery for the wedding! Use some great brownish black mascara so your lashes don't contrast too much, and maybe petticoat or something on your cheeks. HOTT! But soft and pretty.

alysia

agree with All that Glitters, but how about using vanilla as a highlight, and espresso in the crease/as a liner? that way you don't have to buy so much. (I use a look similar to this with my e/s and it's really pretty and subtle)

asteffey

since the dress is a shimmery yellow, and you have really goregous pigmented lips.. i would incorporate some pink into your eyes. check out da bling or rose pigment and pair it up with amber lights or goregous gold.

also, mac just added some bridal looks online. i know you aren't the bride, but the looks are really pretty and subtle yet dramatic for a wedding. here is a link: http://www.maccosmetics.com/bridal/p...=CATEGORY16723

i think yessenia's look would really look good on you. im sure you dont need *all* of the products, but maybe print it out and take it to MAC and see what they can do.

HTH!

Latest posts