Need help with Matte Foundations.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Hi!

I need some recs for a medium/med-full coverage matte foundation. Prefer MAC but any brand will do!

TIA!
greengrin.gif

Indigowaters

MAC's Studio Fix Fluid foundation dries to a matte finish. If your skins is oily though, I would suggest the oil control lotion before foundation. Hope that helps!

NikkiHorror

I absolutely LOVE Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation. It won't break you out like MAC's Studio Fix Fluid will, but you still get the EXACT same finish. Very soft, matte, controls oil, SPF 10, and stays put for 12 hours, NO KIDDING. Get matched by an EL representative, though because trying to match yourself to a shade is really hard with this formulation. It looks very yellow in the bottles.

Kiseki

I would recommend Makeup Forever's Mat-Velvet foundation, great color selection and doesn't make your skin break out and I've gone dancing all night and it was beautiful. It has medium to full coverage and gives you a sophisticated matte finish, also photographs beautifully.

Soulful

Maybe you could also try Clinique's Skin smoother makeup. It works for me, though I have to admit that the color selection isn't that great...

Have a nice day!

kimmy

you may want to try Everday Minerals foundation, they have a matte finish that's really light weight but still provides top notch coverage
winks.gif

Latest posts