NEED MUFE foundation RECS!

brandiisamonkey

I REALLY want to try Make up forever's foundation but I dont have a store that sells it anywhere near me, so ill have to order it online. I know Sephora has a great return policy but id rather not go though all of that...

Im MAC Select SPF foundation I am NC25 What color would I be in MUFE?
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Charnelle

They sell Makeup Forever at SEARS i believe.
Pick up some shadow while you're there, its soo vibrant

Shawna

I love MUFE foundation. The matte velvet is my favorite, but the face and body and liquid lift are all really nice too. The coverage is buildable and it doesn't look fake. As for what colour you would be, I am an NW 20 (at best) and I always take the lightest number available in MUFE foundations. I honestly think you should either talk directly to sephora or wait and try to get a match in person though. The MUFE foundations run very dark, and tend to be kind of yellow. I know they finally came out with some new colours, but now the system is all wacky. For example, one of the colours I use is #12, and it is the lightest colour available in the matte loose powder. You would think #1 would be the lightest, but it's not. Hopefully somebody else can help you out more.

MAC addict

I've used their face and body liquid makeup and I didnt find their foundation so good...I returned it already.

Latest posts