Need suggestions for e/s colors to copy a look

devin

I saw this look posted in the photoshop thread and I loved it! i was wondering what colors would you all suggest for the eyeshadows so that I can copy it. TIA!
smiles.gif

specktrapic.png

If you need to see bigger pics here is the thread they were posted in. They are at the bottom of the first page.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showth...t=34292&page=1

tarteheart

Ummm...a white or very pale blue matte for the inner corner, Gorgeous Gold, Carbon, Woodwinked, Nehru. I think the greenish shades could just come from blending Gorgeous Gold with the dark blue and black. For the highlight, either a frost or Veluxe Pearl finish cream or tan color. I was thinking Ricepaper, but that would probably be too light for someone of that woman's skintone.

devin

thanks a lot!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartapple
Ummm...a white or very pale blue matte for the inner corner, Gorgeous Gold, Carbon, Woodwinked, Nehru. I think the greenish shades could just come from blending Gorgeous Gold with the dark blue and black. For the highlight, either a frost or Veluxe Pearl finish cream or tan color. I was thinking Ricepaper, but that would probably be too light for someone of that woman's skintone.

Latest posts