Need to get some more variety in my e/s!

Sparklevixen81

I have mostly neutral colors and I need some different e/s to play around with and make my collection(and options) more versatile.
This is what I have:

black tied(yet to play with it)
era
yogurt
trax
woodwinked(love it!)
mulch
sable
relaxing(love it!)
fade(dunno how to use this)
parfait amour(re buy-yet to re play with it)

so based on this, what should I get? I'd like pinks, maybe greens, anything really, or what could go with what I have? I have dk brown hair and eyes and fair olive skin. thanks!

slvrlips

Hi sparklevixen

If you are looking for more color here are a few of my favorites

Pinks
Samoa Silk
Sushi Flower
Stars N Rockets
Expensive Pink
Mink Pink

Greens
OverGrown
Bitter
Swimming
Velvot Moss
Humid

Also try some Yellows
Sprung Up & Gorgeous Gold

I was the same way I only brought nuetral colors because I thought my brown skin tone wouldn't look good with color but I was wrong at least that's what my friends tell me lol

slvrlips

your welcome
You'll love Sushi Flower it looks very nice with woodwinked,(which is also one of my favorites) sable and ricepaper
it like having on neutrals with a pop of color

kimmy

the only pink mac shadow i own is rio de rosa, and it's amazing! but it's LE
ssad.gif
if you can find it, i'd suggest picking it up!

otherwise, as far as greens i second humid! and maybe you could try juxt. it's pretty pale though, i don't know how pale your skin is, but it looks best on really pale skin, IMO.

i'd definately pick up tilt if i were you, it's an amazing bluish purple. and perhaps shimmermoss, a pretty little teal/aqua colour. coppering would look amazing with the looks you described too, i think. i think coppering looks so gorgeous with dark brown eyes!

and gorgeous gold, definately go for it! i definately second that suggestion, too.

Sparklevixen81

ohh thanks! the anthem: i had tilt years ago...never knew how to use it, totally going to pick it up again! and I am writing down all of the other suggestions too! thanks so much guys!!!