Need urgent help!!!

varsana

Hi I'm new to the make-up world and I have hardly any products
ssad.gif

The products I currently use are:
- Revlon Colorstay Softflex Foundation in Medium Beige, which I don't really like but the color is perfect. I sometimes use Revlon New Complexion when my skin is good.
- Revlon skinlights instant skin brightener
- MAC blush
- Loreal Lash Architect Mascara
- A pink tinted lipgloss.............. and that's about all
cry.gif

I have normal to oily skin. Most of my face is clear but my T-zone is oily and gets pimples occasionally. I have light olive skin and I easily tan in summer. I have green-hazel eyes and brunette hair.
I really want to buy eyeshadow,lipgloss, primer, concealor, powder and brushes. I also want to buy a good foundation for when I go out. I like my day time look but I really need night make-up. Can you please recommend e/s colors and lipglosses. Any help would be great. Thanks!!!!

hyperRealGurl

from what ive read u have a good amount of MU... Also i think MU is A trial and error type deal u never know what colors will suit u until u try them on. I would start off with E/S then work my way up to other things. Thats how i started my collection of MAC. IMO i dont think that its a great idea to buy a whole bunch of products at one time expecially if u have some products to start off with already.

Shimmer

^^^^Totally, on that last part. It's better to go piece by piece IMO than to drop a whole huge chunk of change on stuff that you may not use or may lose interest in.
I thinkyou would look fabulous in greens and golds with your skin and eyes, but that's my opinion.
As far as foundation goes, I'm a bare minerals addict. I totally believe in that foundation, especially when used with a good primer.
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Well if you have found a foundation that matches your skin perfectly, I would stick with that. Keep in mind that your skin colour does change throughout the year. I would invest in maybe some MAC Strobe Cream. I mix this in with my foundation for lighter coverage. As well as some blot powder for an oily t-zone, if you're like me and hate a really heavily made up skin look. As far as other products go, I would stick to some basics. If you like MAC, try Woodwinked e/s, Sumptuous Olive e/s, Expensive Pink e/s, Vanilla Pigment....just to name a few. I highly reccommend any and all veluxe pearl eyeshadows. If you like blush, try one of the blushcremes. I love Blossoming and Sweet William. If you want something non-MAC, check out NARS Orgasm blush and NARS Laguna Bronzer. These are staples, in my opinion, and they look good on just about everyone. Sorry if I have been rambling and if none of this makes sense, its late and I just got back from the movie theatre (I saw "Click")

Latest posts