NEEDED, Lipgloss to go with MAC "Blankety".

makeupmakeup

mac_lipstick.gif

I was wondering if any one knows of a lipgloss that would go perfectly with MAC's "Blankety", i just got it and now i need a matching gloss. Thank you sweethearts!

"A True Makeup Artist Only Sees The Beautiful In Everyone!" - Miss Liz

Amaranth

Ughh I LOVE Blankety. As in, can't live without it. I really like Luminary lustreglass with it. I personally find C-Thru changes the colour (takes away some of that pinkiness I love).

chickatthegym

I LOVE blankety on it's own since it's so creamy, so I haven't been wearing a gloss over it lately. But when I do it's underage. C-thru is also pretty. I just got the new Young Thing l/g from the Makeup Art Collection and it's similar to C-thru (actually prettier IMO
smiles.gif
and looks awesome over blankety.

I was actually looking for a liner to go with blankety... I don't normally wear lip liner, so any recs? I have stripdown, spice, soar, whirl, subculture, and a few other pinks. Which of those looks best with blankety?

ladyJ

I really like wearing boy bait with blankety.

Chickatthegym: You may want to try a netural lipliner something like NYX natural.

Lyssah

on me Blankety is brown so i tend to wear it with C-thru or Oyster girl... on occasion i wear it with Prrr or even underage!

Shadowy Lady

I wear Blankety on its own most of the time, but any pinky nude will look great with it. I mostly pair it with either Underage or Rags to Riches d/g.

Blankety, how I love theee!!

ForgetRegret

I just bought this, and couldn't decide between C-thru and Florabundance l/g...they both look GORGEOUS over top of Blankety...although I'm finding I LOVE the way that Neutrogena's Moistureshine in Groove (the Turkish Delight dupe) looks over it, too.
smiles.gif

Latest posts