Needing colour advice (+ 1image)

Ithica

I would love you all if you could give me some colour recommendations please! This picture was taken about a year ago(?) And the lighting was abit off, Im not really that dark/pinkish and am quite pale.
(ps im really embarassed about the whole posey awfulness but its the only one i really have of me without make up)

pook.jpg

I currently already own
es: Sushi flower, Juxt, Chrome yellow,Greensmoke, Electric eel, Moons reflection and a couple others i think

various pig samples and pixel/shimma paint and s/s beiging.

I just don't really know what would really suit me - i have no mac store near me at all... so that isn't really an option.

Oh and whats the closest thing to a grey that mac has. Does anyone own fiction? Is it actually greeny?

Thanks everyone!

hyperRealGurl

Well a good thing is that u have Brown eyes, and having brown eyes lets u get away with using pretty much any colors.

my hair is about the same color as urs and i also have brown eyes, these are some of the colors i used.

Swimming
Over Grown
Steamy
Beauty Makred
Georgous Gold
Pink Venus
Expensive Pink
Gold Duck Pig
Soft wash gray Pig
Pink Opal Pig
Pink Mauved Pig
Tempting
Honesty
Amber lights
Coppering
Summer Neutral
Auquadisiac
i could go on and on but u will be sittin there reading forever lol

And for e/s that are grey try " MAC Print" its more a muted grey
Or u can try Electra e/s now thats more of a muted metalic grey shimmer

glittergoddess27

ITA with HyperRealGurl, Brown eyes and dark hair really open up the field,...the only thing I might add that is not on her list that would look good on you is coral colors,..like D'bohemia, Paradisco, Orange Tangent, Say Yeah!, Lovebud, etc,...

Latest posts