Neutral and Navy Blue look

choseck

I wear a lot of Navy Blue and today I'm wearing a Navy Blue hoodie (seriously, I can't wear anything else in Minnesota - I'm SO ready for spring, I can't take these below zero readings any longer! You'd think I'd be used to them by now) anyway, the hoodie is mainly navy blue and then its got just a bit of khaki print, I want to do a neutralish look, but with a bit of Navy color.

Does anyone recommend anything?
hmm.gif
Thanks

Hawkeye

Quote:
or use a dark blue for lining... try Contrast.

Big second!

OR if you wanted to do something that was slightly reminiscent of the old Guess jeans commercials:

But what I think would be really nice is to do a very neutral eye, a neutral mouth, rosey cheeks and using a dark blue eyeliner (as Roquinne said) line only under your eyes.

It's fresh, it's new and it gives the hint of color.

Beauty Mark

I use MAC's Waveline Fluidline, and it's a hint of navy blue on the eye. ITA that liner is the way to go.

ebonyannette

You could do contrast or Deep Truth. Maybe like woodwinked on the lid with the blue as a liner for the lower lid or something like that.

Winthrop44

A MAC Artist recently recommended the following look to me: Vapour on the inner lid, Shale on the outer lid, Deep Truth blended into the outer crease and Mylar to highlight. Engraved powerpoint to line. I haven't tried it yet but I think it sounds pretty.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
or use a dark blue for lining... try Contrast.

I completely agree. If you only have one Navy/dark blue shadow from MAC, you've got to use contrast. It is very versatile and has the prettiest shimmer to it.
thmbup.gif