Neutral eye

erica_1020

Looking for a MAC shadow for a great lid color go with lots of colors preferably in the brown/beige family. I had Texture and trying to swap it because its too close to my complexion NC45.

Incus

Mulch
smiles.gif

I also second the bronze recommendation
smiles.gif

User67

I have the same exact problem with Texture, it pretty much matches my skin & you can't even tell I'm wearing it. My favorite neutral shadow is Patina, it's a really gorgeous shade that doesn't get enough love IMO.

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I have the same exact problem with Texture, it pretty much matches my skin & you can't even tell I'm wearing it. My favorite neutral shadow is Patina, it's a really gorgeous shade that doesn't get enough love IMO.

i just bought Texture. i'm still on the fence about it. i tried using it in the crease today w/ overgrown & golder's green...but it didnt show up as much as i would have like.

is there another shadow that is similar to Texture...maybe a little darker?? (although...i do adore how it looks as a blush!
winks.gif
)

erica_1020

Thanks everyone. MissChievous I actually just received Jest and I think its too frosty for my complexion. The color doesn't show up really

gingerbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah
i just bought Texture. i'm still on the fence about it. i tried using it in the crease today w/ overgrown & golder's green...but it didnt show up as much as i would have like.

is there another shadow that is similar to Texture...maybe a little darker?? (although...i do adore how it looks as a blush!
winks.gif
)

Maybe Saddle?

Latest posts