New dress

theleopardcake

Hello, I bought a new dress from Anthropologie the other day (it was on sale for $80 from $198) and i have no idea how i should do my makeup with this dress:

p121005319du.jpg

I don't have a particular event coming up, but just in case something pops up, I want to be ready! thanks!

oh and also, do you know what kinds of shoes i should wear with this?

pictures preferable if possible, thanks!

edit- with pictures of dress. i'm an idiot!

Shavwi

ooh! Nice dress- it looks beautiful on you
smiles.gif
Maybe do your eyes in the blue/purple (can't tell teh actualy color from my screen) that is on the flowers on the dress with some goldish accents (at least that's what the other color looks like on my comp lol) and a nude lip - at least it looks nice in my imagination
lol.gif

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
ooh! Nice dress- it looks beautiful on you
smiles.gif
Maybe do your eyes in the blue/purple (can't tell teh actualy color from my screen) that is on the flowers on the dress with some goldish accents (at least that's what the other color looks like on my comp lol) and a nude lip - at least it looks nice in my imagination
lol.gif

lol thank you! the flowers are in a shade of blue-violet with olive green leaves. i love your idea. thanks so much!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
lol thank you! the flowers are in a shade of blue-violet with olive green leaves. i love your idea. thanks so much!

I'm glad you like
smiles.gif

Latest posts