New E/S Recc. P.Please?

YvetteJeannine

I am a Blue/Grn. eyed Redhead w/ fair skin (NW15-20) w/ pinkish cheeks. I would like to get about 5 new MAC E/S's but don't really know which way I should go right now. I have no Shadsticks, and I'm not so sure I'd be that keen on them (but aren't they better for bases, anyway?) I do have, and LOVE one Paint (Stilife)..I had Mauvism, but for the life of me cannot find it :confused: Anyway, these are the "regular" MAC shadows I have:

Shadowy Lady
Pink Freeze
Print
Pink Venus
Black Tied
Beauty Marked
Casa Blanca
Embark
Saddle
Satin Taupe
All That Glitters
Sensualize
Phloof!
Naked Lunch
Paradisco

Ladies, pls. help me come up w/ some other shadows that you think are "staples", and of course would look good on me. Sorry I don't have a pic. Thanks in advance for any/all reccs!!! :loveya:

mspixieears

Do you have any colour groups, or e/s that you're interested in but not sure about? Kind of like a 'maybe' e/s list?

Perhaps if we know what colours you like to wear we can suggest something?

Edited to add: I think Woodwinked, and possibly Sumptuous Olive e/s are fairly safe bets. Twinks too, my new love at the moment. They could all be worn with Sensualise, and W'winked is one of the most popular neutrals.

YvetteJeannine

Please Help W/ E/S Pics.

Well, I was thinking of getting some purples, but was unsure if they'd look good w/ my coloring. I also like a few of the darker blues (Nehru and a couple more..names elude me as of now). I also was thinking of purchasing Trax, Smut, Sketch, (any opinions on those?) and a white. I am unsure as to which white I should purchase (I'm sure you all know there are a few). I like the frosty whites, but am unsure which one would be the best; any ideas on a white from ladies who have them and like them?

As I also mentioned before, I also love my Stilife paint, and I'd like to get one or two more..any suggestions?

Pigments: Getting one or two of those too!! What do you ladies think I should go for...I don't have any right now, so these will be my first (although I DO have a sample of Lily White..I like that but don't LOVE it, ya know?)

Sorry to be a pain in the @ss w/ so many questions, but I'm pretty new to MAC products. I want to get more stuff, but I don't want to be buying random things that won't look good on me, and frankly I trust you ladies more than I trust any of the MA's!!! I am going to the freestanding store at Westfarms Mall tomorrow and hope to see at least a few replys by then....ladies, any ideas? I'd really be grateful and appreciate any help!!

pumpkincat210

You need Humid, it is a shimmery green! Steamy or Surreal are good teals. As for purples, i'd get Parfait Amour. Dazzlelight and Crystal Avalanche are great white highlighters you should look at too.

alysia

I'm the same colouring as you & purple looks great
greengrin.gif
I love leisuretime (LE DC so look around in the sale fourm), budding beauty looks great with it/ on its own (it's LE but should still be at your counter) as for neutrals, Spring up if you can get it, all that glitters, sable, and brule are all nice.

Latest posts