New faker on the block

Ambi

They've been removed! Wow, I guess it really takes 13235893 complaints for eBay to care... But it's great they finally did something.

BlahWah

Awesome, I didn't think there'd be so many replies so fast! Glad to see them pulled. Thanks everyone!

BlahWah

I'm pretty sure these are fake: 1. the # sticker at the top of the box, 2. there seems to be a rim around the clear plastic. Seller just switched over id's, is now makeup6767.

Mythology

White Frost

Lavendar Sky's just incredibly fake!

There are more, but report what you can.

BlahWah

icon_bump.gif
Ack! People area actually bidding on these! Someone else please report!

BlahWah

^ Unfortunately, I think it was just the ending of the auctions, as when I last posted there were 2 hours left on all of them. Dagnabbit, several people got swindled in this one. Hopefully we can prevent this seller from making illegals profits the next time. =/

Xqueeze_me

That was quick! The listings are gone!
smiles.gif

Could you girls help me get these items pulled too, please? They are fakes and people are bidding on them!

HTF Deckchair MAC Pigment
Rare MAC Golden Lemon Pigment
MAC Frozen White Pigment
MAC Melon Pigment
MAC Naked Pigment
Aire De Blue
Naked

Thank you in advance!! I don't want the poor buyers to think they've stumbled across a bargain and use those nasty counterfeits on their skin because "God knows what's used to make the counterfeit garbage!".

"Identifying fake MAC Pigments ***Guide with photos***"

BlahWah

^ Yikes! Sorry, I didn't check back here in awhile, and I missed reporting those auctions! =( I hope the bidding was ended early.

Yet another new faker has risen. They're claiming these palettes are MAC's when they're clearly not!

Xqueeze_me

HAHAHAHA They look so horrendous! They're from Thailand! No wonder. The seller has NO feedbacks too.

DODGY ALERT!

Such garbage fakes!!
ssad.gif
Someone has actually put a bid on one of the palettes. SHE should be warned!

I am not a MAC expert. In fact, I'm fairly new to MAC. How can you (read that as I) tell they are fakes? What are the signs newbies like me should watch out for?

Xqueeze_me

My My My! Check this out! I think obagesa is related to makeup6767.
  • 0 Feedbacks
  • Both are located in Thailand
  • Sell the same garbage fakes
From makeup6767 (there are of course more listed):
Lot of 8 MAC Eyeshadows
Lot of 10 MAC Eyeshadows

beautiquity - Another Thailand faker? I can't believe people are bidding on those items!

Yet another Thailand faker?!
doll.pretty.fashion - Lot of 10 MAC Eyeshadows

Quote:
I am not a MAC expert. In fact, I'm fairly new to MAC. How can you (read that as I) tell they are fakes? What are the signs newbies like me should watch out for?

I'm not either BUT there are Sticky threads that can help you identify them!