new hair!! new pic added

nunu

Ok so i have hair extensions on. let me know what you think.
does it look fake or does it blend in??
im getting it a bit trimmed tomorrow and layer it a bit so that it blends in more.

thanks and pretty please comment!!
xoxo

frocher

Re: new hair!!

The color looks like a good match, once you get a little layered and trimmed around your shoulders it will blend in well. You look great with long hair!

nunu

Thank you!!!
i have been trying to grow my hair for the past year and a half but it wouldn't grow
ssad.gif
i tried taking hair vitamins, deep hair conditioning but nothing worked so i thought about extensions and im happy with it
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Looks fantastic, they did a great job blending it in!

i didn't trim it yet, my mate shod've done the triming for me but he bailed on me today
ssad.gif
so i might get it trimmed tomorrow if he comes to uni!

but thanks, it does look good on that 2nd pic. i really don't want to shorten the length im starting to get used to it. i'll post another pic of the results tomorrow
smiles.gif

thank you!

xsnowwhite

I love it! it looks so cute! And once its layered and such to match the rest of your hair it will look even better

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Thank you!!!
i have been trying to grow my hair for the past year and a half but it wouldn't grow
ssad.gif
i tried taking hair vitamins, deep hair conditioning but nothing worked so i thought about extensions and im happy with it
smiles.gif

Yeh, my hair gets to about boob length and thats as far as it goes. It's so thin and breaks so easily, that even at that length the tips don't feel that nice. I've thought about trying extensions just because I"ve never had them before heh.

Your look fine though, I would have never know if you didn't mention it.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
how long was your hair originally?
i honestly cant even tell where your real hair ends.

it was shoulder length! a pic of my hair is in my profile.

nunu

thank you all! i just feel that with this long hair that i wanted for ages i have more confidence in myself it makes me really happy
smiles.gif

MarieLisa_Smile

wow thats hella long hehe.. i have long hair too.. i went to go get a bang trim right, the stylist says haircut im like oh no my hair too long to get it cut hehehe.. ill post a new picture of me with bangs. love your hair though.. prettttty
cutey.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
oohh i see
i have a few q's about extensions do you mind if i pm you?

go ahead i dont mind!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
wow thats hella long hehe.. i have long hair too.. i went to go get a bang trim right, the stylist says haircut im like oh no my hair too long to get it cut hehehe.. ill post a new picture of me with bangs. love your hair though.. prettttty
cutey.gif

thanks and yes i want to see!!