New here!I need help w/MAC or sephora recs.pics inside.please read on ! thank u!

I feel so blah lately!!! Any MAC or sephora Recs would be wonderful.I hope I posted in the right spot I'm completely new and new to mac also.thanks a ton
smiles.gif
!
-Eyeliner - Blush(Want this mainly!)- Eyeshadow -Powder -Foundation -Highlighters -Lipstick/Gloss - Mascara -Makeup Brushes[Need some! Have mac 187 and 190 already]
Reccomendations or HGs would be awesome! Along with tips, tutorials, advice, anything![I suck at makeup!] thanks a ton!
-Medium green eyes - Medium/Dark Brown hair, Slightly olive/yellow skin(Light.Face is definately lighter than body! lol)y skin looks a TAD darker in pics than in real life.Thanks so much every1!

Hawkeye

You are so pretty!
smiles.gif

I like to play with eyeliner personally. That meaning-I like to keep the eyes fairly simple and then let the eyeliner be my pop of color. You can try that
smiles.gif

I think Taos would look really pretty on you (NARS) and for an eyeshadow I would wear MAC Shroom on the browbone and MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow from lashline to crease.

With the eyeliner I would use Black tightlined like you have done in the picture-but I would take a violet eyeliner (Don't think I'm crazy yet) like MAC Lilacky or MAC Light as air (that's more blue) and line only your top lashline with it and then blend it into the taupe so there is more dimention and will give you more color.

For your lips-I'll be honest-I think you would look AMAZING in red. MAC Debonnet. Or if you want to learn more towards neutrals/pinks I would get VG6 or VGV

For foundation/powder-to be honest I'm horrible with that. I have really good results with Vincent Longo foundation. Laura Mercer makes a good one as well. MAC's is horrible IMHO because they have broken me out in big cysts so i stay away from them!

Mascara-I LOVE Lancome Hypnose. A lot of people dont like it but I love it.

The only brushes you really need would probably be MAC 213 (I LOVE THIS BRUSH)

And you MUST have an eyelash curler. EVERY GIRL MUST HAVE ONE PERIOD-i love my Shu Umera

HTHS