*NEW MAC EYESHADOWS* What do i pair it with? *HELP*

HOTasFCUK

Hey everyone!!! So i got my hands on the beloved Moth Brown and i also picked up Greensmoke! I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what colours i could use with these, especially to create a smokey eye! Please keep in mind i only like colours that are gold, bronze, silver, peachy, reds........for example.....all that glitters, woodwinked, anti-establishment, say yeah, coppering! I have about 40 or so eyeshadows from MAC but they are all within those colour "families". Oh yeah & give me pigment suggestions too!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
cheerleader.gif

n_c

Mothbrown was the only shadow from the BLM collection that I got and this is what I did with it:

satin taupe on lid
mothbrown on crease
shroom to highlight....I added the mothbrown mostly on the outer V area and I got a soft smokey eye

for reference Im a nc40 and that combo worked on me...

*Luna*

I like Moth Brown with Club for a smokeyish look, also with Blue Brown pigment. Looks fantastic together.

medusalox

I know this totally goes against what you said you love, but both of those shadows look pretty damn good with a light green on the lid, and then either one of those shadows in the crease.
smiles.gif

That probably didn't help much, sorry!

saj20052006

Inner = Crystal
Outer = Violet Pigment
Crease = Mothbrown

Inner = Silver Ring
Outer = Moth Brown
Crease = Blue Storm Pigment
Eyeliner = Silverstroke

Inner = Pollen
Outer = Contrast