New MAC Products! Yay!

kattybadatty

So I went to MAC last night and ended up splurging with my Birthday money on a few things... and I now am in need of some advice on what to do with the new stuff I bought! I definitely am the type to wear neutral colors.. as you can tell from my pictures.. so I decided to go BRIGHT and vibrant for spring! So I bought Stars and Rockets, Bitter, Aquadisiac, and Electric Eel. So, bacially the brightest HOTTEST colors MAC has to offer! I'm really excited to try them all out. I want to do different styles and mix different colors. I also own Hepcat, Juiced, and Amber Lights eyeshadows, as well as Bare Canvas eye paint. Any suggestions? Since I know you all adore MAC as much as I do!! Thanks!

<3 Kat

mspixieears

I reckon Stars 'n' Rockets would look nice worn on top of Electric Eel, where SnR is worn on outer corner of eye blended inward?

I don't have any of the other things, so can't really suggest anything else, sorry about that.

YvetteJeannine

Hey..

I noticed you were from CT (Hamden & W. Htfd.) I also live in CT (Litchfield Cnty). I just got back from the Westfarms Mall. I got a few things there today. The mall was SO PACKED! All the M/O apps. were taken because of a prom somewhere in the vicinity (isn't it a month or so early for prom?? They got a helluva lousy night for it in CT..cold, rainy, raw). Anyway....

I think (and I don't actually have these colors, so I'm not really sure) that Bitter and Aquad'c would look really nice together. Bitter all over lid, Aquad'c maybe in crease, or outer V :?: Try it, anyway..that's the only REAL way to know for sure!!

Perhaps Hepcat and Stars & Rockets may go well together.

Get that Bare Canvas out and try a few combo's w/ that too. You can pair that w/ virtually anything!

Let us know how it works out..I'm curious to know how Bitter and Aquadisiac will work...
wavey.gif

Latest posts