New member needing help for tonight!

stockham

Hiya Girlies! I've heard so many wonderful things about you all and i desperately need some help for tonight!

It's an informal valentines ball at uni and i need some recs for eye shadow colours that would work well with a low cut bright red top and black skirt. I'm slightly fed up of smokey eyes (i know shoot me now) and i want to stand out and hopefully get some much needed attention from the guys around here...

Hope you can help a desperate girl in her times of trouble!

Em aka stockham

user3

Go for the classic look! Marilyn Monroe style!
Something like MAC Bisque which is a very muted pinky-beige (matte) as an all over wash with a color like MAC cork (washed out golden brown) in the outter crease really blended! Black eyeliner going downwards on the ends w/a slight wing upwards. Several soft but thick coats of mascara on the top and just one light coat on the bottom. For the cheeks bronzer w/a slight rosey color over it.
Lips beautiful red glossy lips. If you feel red is too much get a red lip liner and fill in lips and put a clear gloss over the liner. You could also do nude pink lips.
ringlogo_Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

stockham

well i've decided on a melon pigment as a wash with vanilla as a brow highlight, a random pinky cream blusher with a revlon creamy bronzer over the top and UD lip ink in naked with some clear gloss over the top, so basically what you said! Thanks for the ideas!

Latest posts