New Sephora Opening

bballgirl612

I am flipping out! A new sephora by me!! Its gonna be at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. My friend saw signs at the mall!! YAY!! I am soo excited!!! I can make my first Sephora purchase!! YAY!!

luxette

I <33333 Sephora. It makes me happy even when I'm having a terrible day. Of course, not as happy as the MAC freestanding/pro store
lol.gif

Shawna

Sigh, I wish Sephora would open a store in Vancouver. I don't think they realize how much money I spend online..................

Shoe Crazy

I wish they would open a sephora here in tampa unfortunately the closest one is in Orlando
cry.gif
I tend to order online a lot.

archangeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Sigh, I wish Sephora would open a store in Vancouver. I don't think they realize how much money I spend online..................

I'm sure you will soon. Torontos' second store opened this Wedesday. I went today and picked up some freebies
smiles.gif

Elorien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna

There was a post a while back saying that they are opening a store in Vancouver... but when or where, I don't know. I hope it's true (and soon).. yay for us
greengrin.gif

Shawna

I emailed them a really nice sucky letter about how great they were and how much the west coast (read as me me me) needs a Sephora, but when they emailed back, they said it was totally dependant on how the Toronto stores do. So come on Toronto girls.......spend your money. She said they didn't have any immediate plans to open one on the west coast though. I have my credit cards crossed. :p

dawnmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyjw82
i wish they would build one in nebraska=(

where in nebraska are you? i'm in omaha, it's not too often i run across someone from this shitty state lol