New Stuff, recommend it to me!!

MAC_Pixie04

Hello lovelies,
I'm going on a major shopping spree at the MAC Pro Store in NYC with my PPID cardholding best friend in a couple of weeks, and I want to fill up two 15x pallettes, one with fun colors and one with neutrals. So I need some recommendations..that's 30 eyeshadows so have fun giving me ideas, I've been in a major rut lately and I'm itching for some new looks and ideas.
Also, I've been wearing the same lipcolors forever. I'm a gloss person, but I'm interested in Lacquers and ProLongwear lipcolors. So any of those you can recommend to me would be magnificent.

more_please

I'm way jealous of your shopping spree! Here are a few of my favs
Neutral: satin taupe, Phoolf!, Carbon, Mulch
Bright/Fun: Blue Absinthe (if you can get it), Steamy, Overgrown, Sushi Flower, Humid, Deep Truth, Cranberry, Black Tied, Freshwater, Nocturnelle, Leisuretime

hth!

liquidsirenhoney

neutrals: honesty, woodwinked, sensualize, era and satin taupe
bold: overgrown, chrome yellow, aquadisiac, swimming, melton mauve...
i would get pigments too...love pigments

MAC_Pixie04

okay here's what I have...

Mulch
Carbon
Black Tied
Goldmine
Amber Lights
Anti Establishment
Electra
Mythology
Coppering
Trax
Expensive Pink
Gorgeous Gold
Swimming
Bitter
Humid
Steamy
Blue Absinthe
Aquadisiac
Sprout
Deep Truth
Electric Eel
Chrome Yellow
Sushi Flower
Swish
Pink Venus
Slip Pink
Hepcat
Parfait amour
Creme de Violet
Naked Lunch
Stars n Rockets
Motif
Lavender Sky
Overgrown
Iris Print
Cranberry
Embark
Tendermetal
A Bluer Blue
Blurr
Buff de Buff

I feel like I'm missing something...

serendipityii

Orange. I just keep thinking about the thread in the tutorial forum with orange and yellow... it looks so fun!
Ricepaper is a good neutral color... I second Woodwinked and third Satin Taupe, too.

michy_mimi

Shale is one of my faves
smiles.gif

mandirigma

since you're gonna be at the pro store, look at the pro colors first! Rose is my FAVORITE pink e/s and you can only get it in pro stores... also, plum and red violet, and you might like sky blue or aqua or lime.

Chelly

freshwater
pink freeze
print
beauty marked
moons reflection

i love all of those colors love love love
love

cheq out the site for mroe - they have SO Many colors i just keep buying so bad so bad

MAC_Pixie04

yeah i was looking at the site and i saw a few pro shadows I want, but I need to see what finishes they are because the pro site doesn't give very good descriptions grrrr

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
yeah i was looking at the site and i saw a few pro shadows I want, but I need to see what finishes they are because the pro site doesn't give very good descriptions grrrr

certainly doesnt... some of the shadows look NOTHING like they do in those lil squares right? specktra is SO bad for me because there is a pro store in manhattan and i wanna go RIGHT NOW

wait till u get there to make a final decision - oh and make sure you try them on your skin - i never do that and then some shadows jsut dont freakin show up on me! alkdfhase
smiles.gif

ThaHigher

What you need:n=neutral, f=fun
1.Woodwinked (n)
2.Contrast (n)
3.Arena(N)
4.Fiction(N)
5.Swiss chocolate(N)
6.Twinks(n)
7.Freshwater(f)
8.Tilt(f)
9.Silver Ring(n)
10.Crystal(f)
11.Juiced(f)
12.Jest(n)
13.Ricepaper(n)
14. Nehru(n)
15.Shale (n)
16.Vellum (n)
17.Vex (f)
18.Sketch(n)
19.Orange (f)
20.Goldenrod (pro) (n)
21.Bronze (n)
22.Star violet(f)
23. Sumptuous Olive(n)
24.Print(n)
25.Sable(n)
26.Noctournelle(f)
27. Plum Dressing(f)
28.Purple Haze(f)
29.Bitter(f)
30.Gleam(f)

and lacquers that would look great on you be sheena, babied, acrylicka, varneesh
Okay..that's all I can think of for now, but that's 30 that you could work very well, I think.

MAC_Pixie04

^^Thanks! A lot of those I had on my wishlist.

And Chelly I am absolutely going to try them before I grab them, I have this issue with compulsive shopping. I'll swatch something and love it, then get home and realize I can't stand it and I'm stuck with it.

Latest posts