New to MAC; please help me choose colors

Gaudete

Hello!
I'm new to MAC but I don't have the time (sigh) for an SA makeover, so I'd much prefer to just run in, swipe some colors, and take off.
Please help me create the following looks (I'd be so grateful!)

I am a very pale, sallow, dk haired, blue eyed gal with breakout prone skin. I'm mostly looking to brighten up without very bold colors.

Blues: I would like a soft, pale blue ( can be grey tinged but not purply) with a deeper blue that I can wear in the crease AND as a liner.
Champagne: looking for a shimmery champagne and a deep non-reddish brown that I can use in crease and as a liner

cheeks: looking for a not too brown or mauvey sheer pink that isn't too "baby" pink. Also looking for a non orangey soft peach.

lips: open to any suggestions, but no gloss please (can't take stickiness!)

Thanks so much !
smiles.gif

krushnrn

I have dark brown hair and blue eyes too. I am an NW25. A good blush is Margin. It's peach but doesn't look orangey. Another blush that is great is Cubic. Its a great neutral blush.
For eye shadows, I really like: Shroom, naked lunch, seedy pearl, amber lights, coppering, mulch, honesty, haux, expensive pink, antiqued, and all that glitters.

For lips, I have found that Viva Glam V, Damzel lip glass, bare venus, and viva glam II are great choices.

Hope this helps!

Kristen

midnightlouise

For soft pale blues I like Moon's Reflection & Chillblue (if you can still get it), for crease/liner colors Flashtrack is pretty witout being over the top. For champagne shadows I like Shroom and Goldbit (once again, if you can get it) and Wishful is very natural looking. A good no red brown is Soba, but I'm not sure if it'll be dark enough. Romp is darker and also really pretty, and shows no red on me at all. I'm no help on blush cause everything I have is everything you don't want lol! As for lipsticks, I like VGV, Hug Me, Lame', Midimauve, High Tea...lots of others, but I think they're all LE
ssad.gif

jess98765

krushnrn said:
I have dark brown hair and blue eyes too. I am an NW25. A good blush is Margin. It's peach but doesn't look orangey. Another blush that is great is Cubic. Its a great neutral blush.
For eye shadows, I really like: Shroom, naked lunch, seedy pearl, amber lights, coppering, mulch, honesty, haux, expensive pink, antiqued, and all that glitters.

For lips, I have found that Viva Glam V, Damzel lip glass, bare venus, and viva glam II are great choices.

Hope this helps!

Agree with the suggestions made here! i personally love amber lights and coppering. Mulch and shroom are gorgeous brown colours too
smiles.gif

Latest posts