New to Mac

spaceinvader

Hello, I've only just started using Mac eyeshadows, I've been using Studio Fix for years, I dont know why but I never really looked at their other make up till recently. Anyway, I bought Expensive Pink and Shale the other day and I love them! Especially the Shale, I think it is so pretty! So I was just wondering what people would recommend to go with these colours? I'm really pale (NW15) with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm really wanting to get more stuff for Christmas, so any help gratefully received!

Isis

I'm also an NW15
smiles.gif
Here's some you might want to look into go with them, they're more on the safe side though. Just start experimenting and you'll come up with some really clever combinations. I don't know how you feel about greens but there are a few that would look great with Shale.
Idol Eyes, Shroom, Vex, Nocturnelle, Satin Taupe, Phloof!, Motif, Dazzlelight, Beautiful Iris, Dovefeather, Brule, Naked Lunch, Honesty, Orb, Quarry.
HTH a bit!

user2

Hey!

I'm the same color complexion like you are and here are some of my e/s:

* Honey Lust
* Creme de Violet
* Coppering
* Mythology
* Chrome Yellow
* Gleam
* Amber Lights
* Goldmine
* Crystal Avalanche
* Bitter
* Silver Ring
* Sprout
* Steamy

Maybe you should take a look at them! And always think about complementary colors for your eyes (blue = copper, orange, gold, peach)

Latest posts