New to MAC

BridgetGrrr

Hi guys, i recently got hooked on mac. I just got my first two items - Rhapsody in two blush, and honey lust eye shadow.
I've been realllllly obsessed about getting the Angel lipstick. I love the color and such, and I'd like to know if it'd look good on me. I'm also thinking about getting a matte brown eye shadow - suggestions?

Here are some pictures of me
34rxehl.jpg
2wptg5x.jpg

shontay07108

Hey!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

You're so cute. If you're looking for a matte brown shadow, I suggest Saddle. That's a really good color I bought recently.

dietcokeg

i love espresso as a matte brown - i have it and i use it on my crease all the time and to fill in my brows - cant live without it! iam getting Angel when i back2mac next week, cant wait! i think it would really suit ur skintone!

DollyGirl92

Handwritten is the most amazing colour works with everything and the matte2 texture is amazing!
I'd say get angel lipstick or lovelorn, they'd be nice light pinks on you.

LMD84

you have such a pretty face!
smiles.gif
i think angel would look perfect on you.and as for a matte brown... espresso is good for the crease area or smudged into the lashline as a liner
smiles.gif

VanillaGorilla

Wow! You have such lovely skin and are super pretty!
greengrin.gif
!!
I agree that angel would look good on you!
I think Satin Taupe (eyeshadow) is a lovely nautral colour that would look good on you!
For cheeks and lips I think soft/pastel (but not too bright) pinks would suit your complexion well.
There's a lovely mineral blush/highlight in the Too Fabulois collection called Rhapsody In Two. It's got two colours in it, one is a light pale pink and the other is a pale golden peach colour. I think this one would suit you very well! The best thing about the Duo Mineralize Blushes is that you can use one or the other or both together
greengrin.gif
!

BridgetGrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
Wow! You have such lovely skin and are super pretty!
greengrin.gif
!!
I agree that angel would look good on you!
I think Satin Taupe (eyeshadow) is a lovely nautral colour that would look good on you!
For cheeks and lips I think soft/pastel (but not too bright) pinks would suit your complexion well.
There's a lovely mineral blush/highlight in the Too Fabulois collection called Rhapsody In Two. It's got two colours in it, one is a light pale pink and the other is a pale golden peach colour. I think this one would suit you very well! The best thing about the Duo Mineralize Blushes is that you can use one or the other or both together
greengrin.gif
!

i just got that blush! Im wearing it right now
smiles.gif

January

Angel lipstick is great! One of my favorites for sure - I'm almost out
ssad.gif

And a matte brown... I suggest "Soft Brown", it would go good with your skintone and it's perfect as a light crease color or helping blend out harsher lines. I can't live without it!

I might be one of the few people who goes NUTS over neutrals, so here are my top suggestions for matte browns:

- Copperplate is a gorgeous, easy-to-work-with gray-brown (that I think has some blue undertones to it on my super pink skin). It's a neat color because depending on what you pair it with, you can make it more of a true brown or use it as a compliment in the crease to a color on the lid (like Black Tied, Deep Truth, Steamy).
- Corduroy is a super pretty, true matte brown. Totally buildable, so you can wear it soft or bolder.
- Folie is a shadow that I don't think gets enough credit. It's a satin, so it's easier to work with than a matte (in my opinion), but it doesn't have any shimmer to it. It's sort of got some red undertones to it and goes on like butter, and totally makes my blue eyes pop.