new to the board, MAC, and MAKEUP!!

Ketta

I'm in Glorious So Cal, and CaliKris got me hooked on MAC while we were in Vegas last weekend! I told her she had to help me figure it all out, and she suggested checking out this board for guidence!! I'm very excited!

I picked out 3 lipsticks ( thanks Kris!!) dark side,plumful, and mischievous.I also picked up a little 4 palette, with Nylon, Tilt, Beauty Marked, and Trax.

I thought those were a pretty good mix of colors to start with, and they were colors recommended for my skin tone but the gentleman that assisted us. My current makeup selection consists of whatever comes in the free gifts when I buy my Lancome powder. I have very sensitive skin, that is the only thing that seems to last all day for me!

My usual make up routine is wash, tone, moisturize, and chapstick! But I am trying to get better about putting make up on everyday.

I can use any and all advise and suggestions! thanks ladies and gents!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!! You have come to the right place!! You should find lots of advice & helpful info here!

CaliKris

wavey.gif
Hi girly!!! Glad to see you made it over here. Check out the Member FOTD (Face of the day forum), there are great ideas and beautiful faces there!

XOXOXO
K~

Wattage

Welcome to the community! I am sure you will have no problem finding a wealth of advice here at Specktra!!
greengrin.gif

LisaR

Welcome! Glad to have you here. There are lots of great tutorials that can help you with certain looks, color combos, techniques, etc. Enjoy!

Latest posts