newbie here!

hey ladies! the names paula and i'm new. i know this is a mac fanatic site, although i do have some mac stuff, i am currently using prescriptives and hate it! i spent so much on my foundation and i just hate it. ladies i need some help! i've spent a whole year looking arduously for some new make up and i don't have any new ideas. i've tried smashbox, prescriptives, mac, fresh, clinique, vincent longo, stila...and pretty much all of these have disappointed me.
ssad.gif
my boyfriend doesn't know anything about make up so i need girls opinions! i would love any advice given and open to anything. have a great night!

jayme

Hi PAULALOVESPANIC
wavey.gif

I use airflash from christian dior , it is very good.:ilike:

Try it in a store and than you will see what I mean.
heart.gif

jayme
type.gif

prinzessin784

Welcome! If you take a few days to read through the topics on here I bet you'll get a LOT of information to help you pick out what you think would be best for you from MAC! Then if you have a store nearby, go in with an idea of what you're looking for but an open mind and ask an MA for help. They are usually very nice and willing to help you decide on what's best for you!

MAC_Whore

Welcome to Specktra! Try using the search function within the forums to look for specific info. I am sure you will find a wealth of info.
smiles.gif

wavey.gif

caffn8me

Hi Paula! You can get girls' and guys' opinions here - some of our male members are full time M·A·C makeup artists so you'll certainly be able to get some help. Welcome aboard
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

thanks everyone!

everyone's made me feel welcome here! i've been apart of other make-up boards, but i like this one the most. i hope everyone has had a great christmas and a good new years!

daydreamerdelux

HELLO AND WELCOME TO SPECKTRA!!!!

HAVE YOU TRIED THE CHRISTIAN DiOR :AIRFLASH FOUNDATION OR FROM HELENA RUBINSTEIN :COLOR CLONE. AND KANEBO IS ALSO FANTASIC.I REALLY LOVE THESE ARE WONDERFUL A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT.

THE MAC FOUNDATIONS I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BECAUSE I GOT REALLY BAD SKIN PROBLEMS USING IT.
IAM SURE YOU WILL FIND THE PERFECT FOUNDATION FOR YOU, IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH.

DAYDREAMERDELUX.

Latest posts